Make telling time fun and personalised with the Rose Love Watch set is a Swiss Movement watch in Rose Gold with added sparkle incorporating the following moving watch elements:
- White Flower x 2
- Sparkling Gemstones x 3
- White Heart
In the future, you can add further elements to continue personalising your watch to reflect your mood and personality.
The watch shown is the Original Rose Gold Ladies Collect Watch - Model 334RWBL
- Movement:____________ Swiss Movement - Quartz
- Face Design:__________ Heart
- Face Colour___________ White
- Case Finish____________Rose Gold
- Dial & Hands Colour___Rose Gold
- Case Diameter_________24mm
- Case Material__________Steel
- Strap/Bracelet_________Black Leather Strap
- Water Resistance______3 ATM
- Model No:_____________334RWBL
Delivery & Returns
We have Suspended all Delivery Charges to any address in the UK and Europe and are therefore offering FREE DELIVERY for all orders of any Value.
We have also suspended Click & Collect service
UK & Eurozone: £5/€6 or FREE on orders over £50/€55-Up to 3 working days
UK & Eurozone: Free Click and collect available in certain parts of the UK, Ireland & Malta*
Rest of the World: £22/€25/$28 or FREE on orders over £150/€180/$200 – Up to 5 working days.
* Find out more about which stockist are participating in the Click and Collect scheme here
All stones used in our collection are Real Natural Gemstones, and are always hand set into the jewellery piece.
Jewellery often carries a lot of love, as jewellery is often gifted between people in love. This is the reason why we always use precious gemstones. Gemstones that are full of love, meaningfulness and passion.
Every woman should experience this feeling – every day of her life.
You can find further information about the gemstones we use here.
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of your jewellery. You should take the same care of your jewellery as you would your favourite piece of dress or footwear. To keep your jewellery looking its best, we advise that you follow our Jewellery Care Advice.
If you do, you should enjoy wearing your CJW jewellery for years.