Nothing expresses the feeling of peaceful existence than the humble but yet simple grace of the Moon and its Lunar scape.æ Glimmering from the reflection of the natural light.æ This beautifully handcrafted ring incorporates all that sentiment and will glisten in the sunlight just like the Moon.æ
For that special touch and to make your ring a bit more specialæall theærings in our collection areædelicately and expertly handcrafted in 925 Sterling Silver and finishedæwith an 18ct Gold or Rhodium Plating.
- Material:............... 925 Sterling Silver
- Model No.:.............800-2.24
- UK J,æ æ æ æ EUR 49, - Internal Diameter 15.6mm
- UK K,æ æ æ æEUR 51, - Internal Diameter 16.2mm
- UK M,æ æ æ EUR 53, - Internal Diameter 16.8mm
- UK N/O,æ æEUR 55, - Internal Diameter 17.5mm
- UK P,æ æ æ æEUR 57, - Internal Diameter 18.1mm
- UK Q/R,æ æEUR 59, - Internal Diameter 18.7mm
- UK S,æ æ æ æEUR 61, - Internal Diameter 19.4mm
All our Sterling Silver Jewellery is Rhodium platedæso it has a veryæbright finish, similar to white gold, it also protects the Silver while at the same time diminishes greatly the possibility of it tarnishing.
Delivery & Returns
We have Suspended all Delivery Charges to any address in the UK and Europe and are therefore offering FREE DELIVERY for all orders of any Value.
We have also suspended Click & Collect service
UK & Eurozone: £5/€6 or FREE on orders over £50/€55-Up to 3 working days
UK & Eurozone: Free Click and collect available in certain parts of the UK, Ireland & Malta*
Rest of the World: £22/€25/$28 or FREE on orders over £150/€180/$200 – Up to 5 working days.
* Find out more about which stockist are participating in the Click and Collect scheme here
All stones used in our collection are Real Natural Gemstones, and are always hand set into the jewellery piece.
Jewellery often carries a lot of love, as jewellery is often gifted between people in love. This is the reason why we always use precious gemstones. Gemstones that are full of love, meaningfulness and passion.
Every woman should experience this feeling – every day of her life.
You can find further information about the gemstones we use here.
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of your jewellery. You should take the same care of your jewellery as you would your favourite piece of dress or footwear. To keep your jewellery looking its best, we advise that you follow our Jewellery Care Advice.
If you do, you should enjoy wearing your CJW jewellery for years.